|Specification || |
- pH-value: 8,0 +/- 0,5
- Salinity: 35 PUS
- Chloride: 19 +/- 1 g/L
- Magnesium: 1300 +/- 100 mg/L
- Calcium: 430 +/- 30 mg/L
- Ingredients: High purity sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium salts, gently mixed with essential micronutrients.
- Shelf life: unopened approx. 5 years, in an open bucket approx. 1 year.
- Packaging: buckets of 10 kg and 25 kg
- Mixing: To be mixed outside the aquarium in a separate bucket. 39 gr of Salt will be needed to get 1 l seawater, resulting in a salinity of 35 PSU.
Balanced in magnesium, calcium and carbonates the Waterlife’s Ultramarine has been manufactured since 1960’s.
Ultramarine has continued to evolve and using the latest science-based techniques has just been reformulated. The new Waterlife Ultramarine is enriched with strontium, boron, fluorine, lithium, bromine and iodine.
Ultramarine Sea Salt contains all relevant main elements and micronutrients you need to create the optimal ratio for making natural seawater for your marine aquarium.
- Added buffer to prevent pH crashes.
- Nitrate and phosphate free.
- Made from high-grade pharmaceutical ingredients.
- Does not contain any disease organisms or pathogens or pollutants.
- The Ultramarine Sea Salt has gone through rigorous chemical and biological testing and is continuously lab monitored to ensure constant quality.
- It is a clear and colourless solution, clean of suspended sediments