he Monkfield Tall Terrainium Kit is the ideal starter kit containing everything you need to get started straight away.
Quick and easy to set up, the Monkfield Tall Terrainium has a glass front and top panel to allow for good natural lighting and enhanced viewing.
A double layered glass base makes it easy to install a heat mat and an insulating layer of polystyrene below the glass base ensures the heat is projected into the Terrainium.
Offset ventilation holes on both sides ensure the air is circulated correctly and there is no need for any drilling as the Terrainium is fitted with a rubber grommet in the rear to insert the thermostat probe.
Opening from the top for easy access and cleaning, the Tall Terrainium has secure clip lock catches on the lid to ensure there are no escapees!
Quick and easy to set up, the Monkfield Terrainium Kit contains:
- Built Tall Terrainium
- Heat Mat, which varies according to the size of the Terrainium
- Mat Stat
- Arcadia Mini UVB Kit, 8 Watt
- Digital Thermometer
To set up:
- Slide the heat mat between the two panes of glass at the back of the tank and plug it into the thermostat
- Insert the thermostat probe via a grommet at the back of the Terrainium
- Attach the Mini UVB kit to the lid with the clips provided. Please refer to the separate UVB Kit instructions for details.
- Plug it in and set up the Terrainium according to your animal's needs
Tall Terrainiums are available in the following sizes in Oak only:
L46 x D29 x H25cm (18 x 11.5 x 10")
L61 x D38 x H30cm (24 x 15 x 12")
L76 x D38 x H30cm (30 x 15 x 12")
L90 x D38 x H30cm (36 x 15 x 12")
All measurements are length x depth x height
SKU: he Monkfield Tall Terrainium Kit is the